Archive for July, 2012
Caeleste is looking for a Projectleader Analog Design
As a project leader you will be responsible for different simultaneous design projects of novel CMOS image sensors at Caeleste. You will be the responsible from the design, processing and test phase of the project till the hand over to production. You will develop and deliver proposals, full-scale project plans, progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations. You will manage the efforts and project expectations of team members, third-party contractors and clients in order to deliver projects according to plan (time and budget). You will help to develop best practices and tools for project execution and management. You report to the production manager and work together with the design engineers to a good result.
- 5+ years of relevant experience of project management of IC development projects
- Can manage priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Can manage stress.
- Able to plan and schedule project timelines, deliverables and milestones. Can proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Experienced in interacting with customers and project members ; excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong drive to achieve success and able to motivate a team engineers to reach clear design goals.
- The project leader should get a good and in depth technical understanding of Caeleste’s designs and products.
- MS in Electronics Engineering or equivalent by experience or vocation
- Working language is English, any other language is a plus
Additional skills that are of interest
- Experience with European Funding programs is a plus
- Experience in image sensor design, i-SoC, testing, camera or instrument design
- Special interest in Image Sensors
For all your questions, please contact
Patrick Henckes, CEO of www.caeleste.com
you can download this job description in pdf format.